Re: Fwd: most recent publication

Lloyd Helferty

Oct 16, 2018, 9:53:48 AM10/16/18
to pofor...@gmail.com, Tom Miles (USBI), Tom Miles (TRMiles), Biochar-Ontario, biochar (Yahoo group), International Biochar Initiative (IBI), Biochar-R...@yahoogroups.ca, CBI (Canadian Biochar Initiative) [google]

Thank you, Mitch.

  I will try to look more deeply into this, certainly.

CC:

  • Tom Miles, Chair, International Biochar Initiative (IBI)
  • CBI (Canadian Biochar Initiative) [group]
  • Biochar-Remediation (Canada) [group]
  • Biochar-Ontario [group]
  • biochar [International, main group]

P.S. I see that the Electronic Edition (as Downloadable PDF) is Priced at: US$29.95

OR, one can find the full version of the State of the Future with ongoing updates to the 15 Global Challenges --  plus access to all The Millennium Project’s research and Futures Research Methodologies 3.0 (with 39 chapters) at:
The Global Futures Intelligence System (GFIS) for US$14.95/month.

Regards,

Lloyd Helferty, Executive Director
Resilient World Institute (RWI)
http://rwinstitute.ca/
5 Shields Court, Suite 108
Markham, Ontario, L3R 0G3
cell: 647-886-8754
Engineering Technologist &  Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
  www.biochar-consulting.ca
  System Leader and Sector Expert for the "Climate Smart" Platform
  & Project Development Director, Energime University
  http://energimeuniversity.org/
  A member of The Energime Family of Companies
  "Education, training, knowledge and empowerment for responsible environmental management and resource sustainability."
  Not-for-profit Tax Exempt Status: 501(3C) DLN 17053330310044
  lloydh...@energime.com
  48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
  905-707-8754
  Skype: lloyd.helferty
--
  Co-founder, CSF Consulting Group
  and Science for Peace (SfP) CoSWoG Climate Smart Food sub-Working Group (CSFWG)
  www.facebook.com/groups/climatesmartfood/
--
  Founder, "Future Farming" group
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Future-Farming-4815612
--
  Steering Committee coordinator, Canadian Biochar Initiative (CBI)
  https://groups.google.com/d/forum/canadian-biochar-initiative
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1404717
--
  Chair, Community Sustainability (CoSWoG), A working group of Science for Peace
  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8413199
  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/coswog
--
  President, Co-founder & CBI Liaison, Biochar-Ontario
  http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3329950
--
  Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."​ - Willy Brandt
On 2018-10-15 7:37 PM, Mitch Gold wrote:

Lloyd:

I do not know if you are aware of the new Report, and I have only reviewed the summary - I am almost certain there is nothing in the report on Biochar - and on that point the writers should be taken to task - much as I have in what follows from my own interests and observations.

I trust you will explore it to determine if Biochar is in the Report or have someone from the Biochar Industry do so.

P.S.  bet you even money there is nothing on Biochar because parameters for this report was established 18 years ago.