Fwd: Re: [dd-toronto] very sobering read

Lloyd Helferty

Oct 31, 2019, 2:30:06 PM10/31/19
to 'Steven Law' - (dne), Martin Bush, Andre Chin [DD-Markham], Stuart Cumner, joke...@hotmail.com, Michael Robertson, Joan Kerr (FBSC), Maria Sherry Lacson Tan, sfpdi...@listserv.physics.utoronto.ca, CoSWoG - googlegroup, Biochar-Ontario, Climate Smart Food (CSF) Working Group - googlegroup, Biochar-R...@yahoogroups.ca, Members of GaiaPC, Clav...@yahoogroups.co.uk

Please see attached, in reference to:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerpielke/2019/10/27/the-world-is-not-going-to-reduce-carbon-dioxide-emissions-by-50-by-2030-now-what/

Regards,

Lloyd Helferty, Engineering Technologist
Principal, Biochar Consulting (Canada)
System Leader and Sector Expert for the "Climate Smart" Platform
  & Project Development Director
Energime University
  http://energimeuniversity.org/
  A member of The Energime Family of Companies
  "Education, training, knowledge and empowerment for responsible environmental management and resource sustainability."
  Not-for-profit Tax Exempt Status: 501(3C) DLN 17053330310044
  lloydh...@energime.com
MeetMe: https://doodle.com/lhelferty
  48 Suncrest Blvd, Thornhill, ON, Canada
  905-707-8754
  Skype: lloyd.helferty
--
Executive Director
Resilient World Institute (RWI)
http://rwinstitute.ca/
5 Shields Court, Suite 108
Markham, Ontario, L3R 0G3
cell: 647-886-8754
--
 Core Group team member, Drawdown Toronto, Richmond Hill and
Co-Founder, Drawdown Markham
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/DDMarkham/
  https://www.meetup.com/Drawdown-Markham/
--
 Founder, WE-Energime-Global Cooperation Day Turtle Island
  https://www.facebook.com/groups/EGCDTI/
--
 Chair, Community Sustainability (CoSWoG), A working group of Science for Peace
  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8413199
  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/coswog
--
 Co-founder, CSF Consulting Group
  and Science for Peace (SfP) CoSWoG Climate Smart Food sub-Working Group (CSFWG)
  www.facebook.com/groups/climatesmartfood/
--
 Founder, "Future Farming" group
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Future-Farming-4815612
--
 President, Co-founder, Biochar-Ontario
  http://groups.google.com/group/biochar-ontario
  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3329950
  A member of the Canadian Biocarbon Network (CBN)
--
 Manager, Biochar Offsets Group:
  http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2446475
--
 Advisory Committee Member, International Biochar Initiative (IBI)
  www.biochar-international.org

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."​ - Willy Brandt

Author: Climate change and renewable energy:

How to end the climate crisis

https://www.palgrave.com/us/book/9783030154233