CI

Philippe Veber

Dec 8, 2013, 4:21:16 AM12/8/13
to Biocaml
I've just looked very briefly at the work by Ashish and Sébastien to use Travis on biocaml. This is really a nice addition to the library. Thanks a lot guys!

Ashish Agarwal

Dec 8, 2013, 11:39:16 AM12/8/13
to Biocaml
The credit really goes to Anil Madhavapeddy [1] and Mike Lin [2]. Given their blog posts, setting up Travis is literally a 2 minute job. Thanks to them!