helping with code inlined in the ocamldoc of batteries-included

Francois Berenger

May 27, 2013, 4:07:37 AM5/27/13
to bio...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Would it be possible to duplicate your hack
in doc generation so that we can have
the same inlined code for batteries?

That would be amazing.

Regards,
F.

Sebastien Mondet

May 27, 2013, 12:47:41 PM5/27/13
to bio...@googlegroups.com

You mean using `biohtml.ml` in Batteries or other projects?

of course it's possible, it's open source :)

Maybe it should be put it in a separate project to avoid duplication (but as some of it is copy-pasted from ocamldoc's, I guess we cannot put a more permissive licence)
but as anyway it's dirty and difficult to maintain it's better to take the file and put it in your project
(TODO: add a licence header)

Francois Berenger

May 27, 2013, 9:40:01 PM5/27/13
to bio...@googlegroups.com
On 05/28/2013 01:47 AM, Sebastien Mondet wrote:

> You mean using `biohtml.ml <http://biohtml.ml>` in Batteries or other
> projects?
>
> of course it's possible, it's open source :)

Maybe some batteries people will contact you soon when trying
to reproduce your exploit at generating such nice doc.

Regards,
F.