stop treeplot() to remove "redundancy" terms

Ruyu Shi

Mar 12, 2024, 10:13:40 AMMar 12
to ggtree
Hi,

Thank you for providing such a good visualization tool for enrichment results. I have a minor question on how to stop treeplot() to simplify my enrichment output, but just do the clustering based on my input?

I have an enriched output pasted below, when I try to plot the terms through treeplot() function, it automatically removes most of the terms for me. Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 10.11.39.png
The output plot looks like this:
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 10.12.40.png

I am wondering if there is any way to keep all my terms but just do the cluster visualization.

Thank you,
Ruyu