Support for click events?

Miguel Lorenzo

Jul 7, 2023, 11:09:52 AM7/7/23
to ggtree
Hello, we are using this library in hopes to make an interactive graph. Is there support for click events? Seems like this isn't covered much in the docs aside from a note about `identify()`. The video examples about `identify()` that no longer exist.

Miguel Lorenzo

Jul 7, 2023, 1:57:27 PM7/7/23
to ggtree
To clarify, I'd love to know if click events are supported for something like a circular phylo tree with a heatmap (like below):
Phylogenetic tree and heatmap meaning amount of kiwifruit endophytic... |  Download Scientific Diagram

Miguel Lorenzo

Jul 11, 2023, 3:58:18 PM7/11/23
to ggtree
Hello, just wanted to follow up on this.
Otherwise we will have to use a different library for the graph if click events are not supported.