Commute from Sunnyvale

Jim H

Aug 4, 2008, 11:10:24 AM8/4/08
to BioBarCamp
I am busy making logistical arrangements for my commute to and fro
BBCamp.

I am staying at the Wild Palms the whole week. It's about a 2.5 mi.
walk from the hotel to the Sunnyvale Caltrain station. Can anyone tell
me if it's a safe walk at 10-11 PM or if a cab is a better idea?

I looked at the bus schedule, but if Google is accurate, then I can
probably walk it faster than taking the bus.

Thanks, Jim H

John Cumbers

Aug 4, 2008, 2:01:27 PM8/4/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,
You'd be better of taking the 22 bus, it runs all the way along El Camino Real from Palo Alto Caltrain / Bus station to your hotel, regularly.  http://www.vta.org/schedules/SC_22.html
cheers,
John

John Cumbers, Graduate Student, SETI Institute

NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 239-20, Bldg N239 Rm 371 Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA.
cell +1 (401) 523 8190, fax +1 (650) 604-1088

Graduate Program in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry
Brown University, Box G-W Providence, RI, 02912, USA