What a blast BioBarCamp was... Friday felt so dull...

John Cumbers

Aug 11, 2008, 12:56:00 PM8/11/08
to bioba...@googlegroups.com
What a blast BioBarCamp was... Friday felt so dull...
Good to meet everyone and I look forward to next year...
Cheers,
John

John Cumbers, Graduate Student, SETI Institute

NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 239-20, Bldg N239 Rm 371 Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA.
cell +1 (401) 523 8190, fax +1 (650) 604-1088

Graduate Program in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, and Biochemistry
Brown University, Box G-W Providence, RI, 02912, USA

Amanda

Aug 12, 2008, 12:44:08 PM8/12/08
to BioBarCamp
Yes, I was great to meet everyone. It was a very enriching and unique
experience for me. I am glad I went and it was so nice meeting so
many people with new ideas. I could attend one of these events once a
month. ;)

Amanda