Is "Homo sapiens" really "wise man"? Debating Human Madness this month

NoRCEL Communications

Jan 13, 2024, 6:14:27 AMJan 13
to bioaltmx
In the next BLUE EARTH PROJECT event, BEP2024, our panel of experts question the wisdom of Homo sapiens when life everywhere seems insane.

JOIN US by registering for FREE at https://bit.ly/47v6gGh and you will receive the details (in-person attending or online connection) a few days before the event.

Saturday, 27 January 2024, 10:30 to 16:00 UTC
(check your time zone https://www.worldtimebuddy.com).

The question is formulated also from asking: “If the world around us now seems dangerously crazy, where does Human Madness lie on the spectrum of sanity?
NoRCEL’s panel of experts from around the globe will present their own thoughts and ideas on the issue followed by open discussion with our audience. This is a free to attend event and is open to all with an interest in saving our planet from our “Homo sapiens” destructive tendencies.

Video
1: https://clipchamp.com/watch/Ya0QczliwUr
Video
2: https://clipchamp.com/watch/rsJThGyOeCC
Video
3: https://clipchamp.com/watch/TN9mplYgHFB

NoRCEL is an organisational member of the Royal Society of Biology.
The Blue Earth Project (BEP) is an innovative initiative of NoRCEL.
Expect the unexpected from BEP.

BEP2024-RSB-Ad-10-11-23_Poster.jpg