1st CALL ABSTRACTS on ROS, great thematic hybrid conference

NoRCEL Communications

May 18, 2024, 1:37:06 PMMay 18
to bioaltmx
Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) are pervasive because they are readily produced from abundant oxygen (O2) and they are important in many ways, both beneficial and otherwise.
In 2024, NoRCEL’s spotlight will be focussing on ROS and other relevant, related topics.

We now call for abstracts for submission from anyone with an insight into ROS, who wishes to play a part at this ground-breaking thematic event.

Abstracts are invited from astrobiologists, the OoL community, geologists, physics and organic chemists, biologists—and also from anyone else who realises the importance of ROS in relation to the chemical emergence of life.
Please submit using the attached QR code (on the attached poster) or via the website at: https://norcel.net/7th-norcel-conference

Together we could make a great thematic conference and work towards discovering how oxygen was instrumental in the emergence of life on the Earth.

This is a Hybrid Conference, and further details on registration fees and accommodation can be found at: https://norcel.net/7th-norcel-conference/

Call for abstracts ROS 16-05-2024.jpg

To register your interest, please complete the initial form via the link: https://norcel.net/7th-norcel-conference