Bio2RDF and OpenLifeData

Michel Dumontier

Sep 28, 2016, 11:38:51 AM9/28/16
to bio2rdf
Dear friends and colleagues,
Unfortunately, there continues to be issues with bio2rdf.org domain.
The DNS and webserver that responds to bio2rdf.org is hosted at Laval
University, and there is little I can personally do when the
bio2rdf.org domain is non responsive. While we continue to reach out
to our colleagues at Laval to ensure the highest uptime, we have set
an alternative domain

http://openlifedata.org/

and an alternative SPARQL endpoint:

http://sparql.openlifedata.org

The SPARQL endpoint is the same as what we do for Bio2RDF.org. We'll
be spending time building out this website with new interfaces to
query and explore the data. We welcome any input you may have
regarding OpenLifeData, either on the mailing list or issue trackers
and will aim to be responsive to your requests.

Warmest regards,

m.

Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford University
http://dumontierlab.com