Server Migration

tokai

Jun 27, 2009, 10:54:47 PM6/27/09
to binaryriot

Hi folks,

Our server is moving currently (not the physical one), so various
binaryriot services and websites (we have quite a few of them) might
be temporarily unreachable in next day or two.

regards,
tokai

Christian Rosentreter

Jun 28, 2009, 7:06:53 AM6/28/09
to binar...@googlegroups.com

Hello there

On 28.06.09, I wrote:

> Our server is moving currently (not the physical one), so various
> binaryriot services and websites (we have quite a few of them) might
> be temporarily unreachable in next day or two.

OK, should all be working again.

regards,
--
Christian Rosentreter

http://www.twitter.com/binaryriot

when you have everything, sometimes it feels like nothing.

Amigian

Jun 28, 2009, 4:07:34 PM6/28/09
to binar...@googlegroups.com

> Hello there

> On 28.06.09, I wrote:

>> Our server is moving currently (not the physical one), so various
>> binaryriot services and websites (we have quite a few of them) might
>> be temporarily unreachable in next day or two.

> OK, should all be working again.

Thanks for letting us know.