Joined the binaryriot support group

Antoine Dubourg

Dec 26, 2012, 5:30:37 AM12/26/12
to binar...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all members of the list.

Just joined the support list and wanted to advertise a bit about my work. Maybe you'll find suitable piece of software, who knows. :)

Please, check my (newly updated) software dump area kindly hosted by tokai at this address:

You'll find the following software for download, all of them completly free to use.

AntiFlow-1.1.lha
A CLI tool to send any kind of events to the input.device.

BinauralWaves-1.2.lha
Generate binaural waves. Warning. It sounds really bad.

Chronometer-1.1.lha
A chronometer. What do you expect?

EggTimer-1.1.lha
A timer for cooking hard-boiled eggs. Timer is settable. You can cook other stuff as well.

HotCorner-1.1.lha
A commodity sending hotkeys when mouse pointer hits screen corner.

KidLock-1.2.lha
A commodity with screenbar plugin to lock inputs (mouse & keyboard). Weapon against child, drunk friend messing with your computer or turtle.

Metronome-1.1.lha
A metronome. Tac tac tac tac. From 40BPM to 240BPM.

Perlin-1.2.lha
Generate Perlin texture. This algorithm is used in 3D software package for generating 'cloud like' texture.

All those tools come with documentation (amigaguide) and features blank translation .cd & .ct if you feel the need for proper translation to your native tongue. Feel free to submit your .ct at my personnal email (RTFM, it is at the bottom of every .guide!).

Comment, suggestion, idea, improvement, bug report, all of them are welcome to this very list.

Enjoy. :)

Tcheko