The Holidays Are Over...

Ben Laurie

Jan 25, 2016, 1:31:25 PM1/25/16
to binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
...and our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday.

Who's coming?

And is anyone going to produce the promised doc for BT metadata?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor

Jan 25, 2016, 2:19:37 PM1/25/16
to Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
On Mon 2016-01-25 13:31:25 -0500, 'Ben Laurie' via binary-transparency <binary-tr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> ...and our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday.
>
> Who's coming?

I'm in for this friday.

> And is anyone going to produce the promised doc for BT metadata?

i'm far behind on other things and am unlikely to get something concrete
produced by friday, sorry :/

--dkg

Michael Krotscheck

Jan 26, 2016, 11:50:07 AM1/26/16
to Daniel Kahn Gillmor, Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
I'm 50% likely, dependent on the current diaper-to-dad ratio.

Eric Myhre

Jan 27, 2016, 8:20:32 PM1/27/16
to Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, neophyte to the list here.

Room for more at the table?

Al Cutter

Jan 28, 2016, 3:23:22 AM1/28/16
to Eric Myhre, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com, Ben Laurie

On 28 Jan 2016 1:20 a.m., "Eric Myhre" <ha...@exultant.us> wrote:

> Hello all, neophyte to the list here.
>
> Room for more at the table?

Yes, of course - come along!

> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/binary-transparency/56A96CD8.2070009%40exultant.us.

Linus Nordberg

Jan 28, 2016, 3:28:29 AM1/28/16
to 'Ben Laurie' via binary-transparency, Ben Laurie
"'Ben Laurie' via binary-transparency" <binary-tr...@googlegroups.com> wrote
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:31:25 +0000:

| ...and our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday.
|
| Who's coming?

I'd be interested in attending. How do I attend? I'm sadly undereducated
in this group and its resources. Is there a web page or similar?

Thanks,
Linus

Al Cutter

Jan 28, 2016, 5:24:28 AM1/28/16
to Linus Nordberg, Eric Myhre, 'Ben Laurie' via binary-transparency, Ben Laurie
There's a biweekly hangout - I've added you both to the calendar entry which contains the link.

Cheers,
Al.

Thanks,
Linus

Google UK Ltd | 123 Buckingham Palace Road | London SW1W 9SH | Registered in England Number: 3977902

Ed Maste

Jan 29, 2016, 10:03:27 AM1/29/16
to Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
On 25 January 2016 at 13:31, 'Ben Laurie' via binary-transparency
<binary-tr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> ...and our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday.
>
> Who's coming?

I'm travelling to FOSDEM now and my plan to find a spot w/ wifi hasn't
worked, sorry all.