2015-11-06 Meeting notes

Al Cutter

Nov 6, 2015, 10:50:14 AM11/6/15
to binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
Short and sweet today.

* Al sent out a first cut of a C++ sparse merkle tree backed verifiable map today (PR #1033 for anyone interested)
* Ed TN commits to taking on the maintenance of the FreeBSD CT port, prefers to stick with the ports dependency model for deps because of historical precedent.
* Robert: Any updates on metadata schema?
* Ed Maste: DKG and I looked at it, no final conclusion as yet on mandatory fields.  Taking a restricted view on allowing optional fields.
* Robert: Pragmatic approach of something extensible that works for now sounds good
* Ed Maste: The biggest optional field we're thinking about now is to encode info about source tarball (or whatever) used to build package - it's interesting but out of scope for requirements currently.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,
Al.

--
Google UK Ltd | 123 Buckingham Palace Road | London SW1W 9SH | Registered in England Number: 3977902