VC this week

Ben Laurie

Jul 14, 2016, 10:32:34 AM7/14/16
to binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid that once more I am travelling and unlikely to be able to
host the meeting.

We really ought to schedule it on a non-Google diary so anyone can host it.

Not sure if anyone else at Google can take my place?

KB Sriram

Jul 14, 2016, 11:04:58 AM7/14/16
to Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
Sure, happy to help host tomorrow's meeting while the anyone-can-host option is set up.

Quick heads-up for anyone planning to join -  with advance thanks for your patience, there's a chance I may be up to 10 mins late (1.5hour bus commute + bay area traffic vagaries + 8am.)

-kb