Call Tomorrow

Ben Laurie

May 5, 2016, 9:40:16 AM5/5/16
to binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone want to be dialled in? Send me your number if so.

Ben Laurie

May 5, 2016, 10:23:18 AM5/5/16
to binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
It has been pointed out to me that the time is west coast unfriendly.

I don't propose to reschedule this week, but how would people feel
about making it 2 hours later in future?

Ed Maste

May 5, 2016, 11:08:11 PM5/5/16
to Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
On 5 May 2016 at 14:23, 'Ben Laurie' via binary-transparency
<binary-tr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I don't propose to reschedule this week, but how would people feel
> about making it 2 hours later in future?

That would generally work for me, although I would have an occasional
conflict. Either 1 or 3 hours later would generally be conflict-free.

-Ed

Drew Carey Buglione

May 6, 2016, 12:37:15 AM5/6/16
to Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com

Hey, I'm new here. Any chance these calls are being recorded?

Robert Watson

May 6, 2016, 2:52:07 AM5/6/16
to Ed Maste, Ben Laurie, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
Later is a bit messy from my perspective, but as I’m not making the call very frequently due to other conflicts routinely arising, this may not matter. I will point out that 4pm on a Friday afternoon is OK, but 5pm (UK time) as a regularly scheduled Friday afternoon meeting is decidedly antisocial — more so than 8am on a Friday morning for the California folk :-).

Robert

Ben Laurie

May 6, 2016, 6:15:12 AM5/6/16
to Robert Watson, Ed Maste, binary-tr...@googlegroups.com
That is, indeed, true.

So how would others feel about 1 hour later?

KB Sriram

May 6, 2016, 9:03:32 AM5/6/16
to binary-transparency
1 hour later (8am PDT) works for me; (though might join a few minutes late due to a long commute that ends at that time.)

Best,
-kb

Ben Laurie

May 13, 2016, 11:14:14 AM5/13/16
to KB Sriram, binary-transparency
OK, so in the absence of any dissenting voices, I will move future
calls one hour later - 8 am PDT, 4pm BST, next one will be on May
20th.

If anyone wants to be added to the invite, let me know.

On 6 May 2016 at 14:03, 'KB Sriram' via binary-transparency