Wedding Invitation - RSVP

G S Bharadwaj

Mar 29, 2015, 12:59:17 AM3/29/15
to BIM- 25 Groups
Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is doing great....

I am happy to share the news that i am getting married to Sindhura. She is an MBA grad from IMT Nagpur and she works with TCS in Bangalore as an SAP Consultant.

The entire wedding itinerary is as below.

Wedding

May 10th 2015 - Sunday - 02:00 am - 02: 30 am at Sringeri Shankar Mutt, Tirumala Hills.

Reception

May 13th - Wednesday - 7:30 pm onwards at Hotel GRT Grand, T Nagar, Chennai

Sangeet & Reception

May 16th - Saturday at Noma Kalyana Vedika, Nacharam, Hydererabad.

Sangeet : 03:30 pm - 05:30 pm
Reception : 07:30 pm onwards

All the Non Chennai people can definitely plan and attend the wedding and Hyd Reception as both fall on weekends & Chennai guys can plan and attend all 3 functions.

Kindly RSVP on the link below so that necessary arrangements can be done.

**I would ask the BIM gang to definitely be there for the Hyderabad event as you guys can see Special dance performance by PK..

Also please find the invitation attached.

Cheers,
Bharadwaj.

**No animals are harmed in this performance..
Sinra - Brats.pdf

ernest kirubakaran

Mar 29, 2015, 1:42:02 AM3/29/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Bharad :)
God Bless!!

Nagarajan

Mar 29, 2015, 2:10:17 AM3/29/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Bharadwaj !!
Best Wishes !!!
--
Regards,
Ra.Nagarajan

chandrika c k

Mar 29, 2015, 2:27:45 AM3/29/15
to BIM 25

Hearty Congratulations! A very Happy Married Life in advance 😄

Amit Khare

Mar 29, 2015, 4:40:24 AM3/29/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com
congrats Bharadwaj :)

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 11:57 AM, chandrika c k <chand...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hearty Congratulations! A very Happy Married Life in advance 😄

--
Warm regards

*Amit Khare**
**9763200633*

emoji_u1f604.png

Pratheep Kumar

Mar 29, 2015, 10:58:35 AM3/29/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com

Othaa..

Sivaprakasam p

Mar 30, 2015, 1:51:24 AM3/30/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Bharadwaj!! All the best for a happy married life!

Kaarthikeyan.

Mar 30, 2015, 3:38:53 AM3/30/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com
 Congrats Bharathwaj. My Wishes for your wonderful marriage life.

arunprakash s

Mar 31, 2015, 1:27:39 AM3/31/15
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Bharadwaj :) Wish you both a happy married life. God bless.

Best regards,
AP