Fwd: FW: Relief work at Poondi villages

Jenny

Dec 7, 2015, 3:16:26 AM12/7/15
to Sarto Rajendran, divya naidu, Sugadev B24, Varoon Karthikeyan, Mr. G, Arushi, sinduri reddy, Monisha Fernando, Nithin S Nair B25, zumaana rafiq, Kalpana Mahalingam, Nimalan DJ, Michelle Clement (Google+), Selva Sudha WCC, Shabna Aarthi, Virendra Karunakar, bim...@googlegroups.com, David Jawahar Prof BIM, Neeriksha
Dear all,

With the floods that recently struck Chennai and the surrounding areas, help and support has been pouring in.
However, many areas in the outskirts or near by districts, which are not well covered by media are also badly affected.
Asha , an NGO which supports schools in Thiruvalluvar district has identified and is rising funds for one such area : Gandhi gramam village.

Details are attached, along with the letter from Mr. Rajaram (Coordinator - Asha, Chennai Chapter)

Kindly help in whatever way possible. Please spread the message to your friends as well!

You can directly contact him or get back to me as well.

Thank you!

-

Jennifer had called me earlier regarding relief work at the villages where you are supporting the schools. I tried reaching both of you last week but couldnt. Anyway we have now defined the relief work we can undertake at Gandhigram an isolated and affected village among our Glovis Sangamam villages. It would be great if you can participate and help us in this effort.

I have attached the proposal. Here is a link for the photos: https://goo.gl/photos/RHZt3zKqX1BvG1MR6

If you wish to participate in kind instead of money, that is also perfectly fine. Please let me know by Monday itself if possible whether you wish to participate in this effort.

Thanks,

Rajaram

9444404060

--