Re: Yep ! you guessed it right :)

V'zai.Gummadi - The INTRIGUER

Aug 15, 2016, 8:04:47 AM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone !

Hope all well,

Yep ! you guessed it right :)

It's one hell of a ride so far, me and my girlfriend are get married; though it was a struggle to convince both of our parents and sticking together but  we made it and we are what we are today.

Well, we are getting married on Aug 26th'2016 at my home town Dowleiswaram which is  close to Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.

I know.... its kinda late to inform you guys but to be candid; even i came to know just a couple of days back.

If you can squeeze a day for this occasion, please PM me and your ticketing and stay would be taken care, if im not reachable, please get in touch with Pradeep Melchis or Bumblee or Abhishek Roy or Ernst they would help you out.

Cheers !

Gummadi
+971 528 155 123

Nagarajan

Aug 15, 2016, 8:05:45 AM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi !!

Regards,
Ra.Nagarajan

KA Iyer

ernest kirubakaran

Aug 15, 2016, 9:12:30 AM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Vijay :)
God Bless!!

chandrika c k

Aug 15, 2016, 9:48:21 AM8/15/16
to BIM 25
Hearty Congratulations Vijay Gummadi! A very Happy Married Life in Advance :)

--
Chandrika C K

Nishant M

Aug 15, 2016, 10:06:20 AM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi.. Best wishes!!!

Ramkumar Kasi

Aug 15, 2016, 11:36:32 AM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi.

Regards,
Ram

Sivaprakasam

Aug 15, 2016, 9:25:28 PM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi!! Wishing you both the best 😊

Regards,
Sivaprakasam

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to bim-25+un...@googlegroups.com.

Padmanabha Ganapathi

Aug 15, 2016, 9:42:14 PM8/15/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi :)

regards
padmanabha ganapathi

Abhishek Roy

Aug 16, 2016, 1:34:23 AM8/16/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Wish you a happy marriage and many many more to come.

SAURABH SINGH

Aug 16, 2016, 1:52:14 AM8/16/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com

Congrats man. You are the man. I guess she is not the one ...... brett lee. ;).  :D

Pratheep Kumar

Aug 16, 2016, 4:14:32 AM8/16/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats dumbody...

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 11:22 AM, SAURABH SINGH <robvan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats man. You are the man. I guess she is not the one ...... brett lee. ;).  :D

PK
Pratheep
0-9900925951

Selva Prabhu

Aug 16, 2016, 7:04:36 AM8/16/16
to bim-25
Congrats Gummadi :-)

Srijayaram Siva

Aug 16, 2016, 7:46:47 AM8/16/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Gummadi

Surenderan E

Aug 16, 2016, 12:12:32 PM8/16/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi :)

warm regards,
Surenderan

Indira

Aug 18, 2016, 4:26:52 AM8/18/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com

Congrats and wish you a happy married life Gummadi :)

pratheep C

Aug 20, 2016, 1:43:26 PM8/20/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Gummadi :)

saurabh kumar

Aug 20, 2016, 11:16:52 PM8/20/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Dear......
Thanks & Regards
Saurabh Kumar

Mahesh Ethirajan

Aug 21, 2016, 12:22:13 AM8/21/16
to bim...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Vijay .

vishnu

Sep 3, 2016, 7:55:39 AM9/3/16
to BIM 25
Congrats Gummadi!! Wish you a happy married life!!