Re: Digest for bim-25@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Mithun Dutta

Mar 7, 2014, 1:40:00 PM3/7/14
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajesh,

Hope you are doing good. :)

I am interested in the present opening of Infosys for a position in Business Consulting. I have Worked in Corporate Banking Group of ICICI Bank as Associate Relationship manager till date - which gave me the good Domain Knowledge in the BFSI vertical. My pre-MBA experience as a programmer in CTS will also help - I believe... in the mentioned profile.

Please find my resume attached herewith. Request you to forward the same for further processing. I am open to move to any location.

Take Care.

Regards,

Mithun Dutta
Mob - 9163392819.
Mithun Dutta.doc

Palaniappan Kannan

Mar 8, 2014, 1:48:52 AM3/8/14
to bim...@googlegroups.com
so proud of you dada, tears are rolling down my eyes.

Welcome to Infy.

Thanks & Regards
Palaniappan.K

Mithun Dutta

Mar 8, 2014, 10:40:54 PM3/8/14
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha, nice one buddy... its been a loooong time. How is life???
Haven't lost your sense of humour, for sure...  thats good man ...

Regards,

Mithun

    --
    Thanks & Regards
    Palaniappan.K

338.gif

Pratheep Kumar

Mar 10, 2014, 12:19:22 AM3/10/14
to bim...@googlegroups.com
Wattea mann,, arey bokkaa,, krraa thuu... sry slip of tha tangue.. kaisa hei thu,,,

--
PK
Pratheep