{DOWNLOAD} Billy Talent - Crisis Of Faith {ALBUM MP3 ZIP}

jhon wilions

Jan 18, 2022, 9:01:10 AM1/18/22
to Zippyshare" Billy Talent Crisis of Faith Mp3 Album Download
{DOWNLOAD} Billy Talent - Crisis Of Faith {ALBUM MP3 ZIP}  Billy Talent – Crisis Of Faith Album rar Download. Download Billy Talent – Crisis Of Faith album full In Mp3 (Zip File, Leak, Rar, Google Drive, Google Doc, Hq, 320kbps, Reddit, Torrent, pagalworld, free full).  This Album Will be Release on Jan 21, 2021.

aa.jpg

Tracklist:

Reckless Paradise
I Beg To Differ (This Will Get Better)
The Wolf
Reactor
Judged
Hanging Out With All The Wrong People
End Of Me ft. Rivers Cuomo
One Less Problem
For You
Forgiveness I + II

Billy Talent announced a release date for their forthcoming album CRISIS OF FAITH.  The ten track LP was produced entirely by the band’s guitarist and main songwriter, Juno-nominated producer Ian D’Sa, in the band’s Toronto studio and was mixed by the legendary Chris Lord-Alge. The album will drop on January 21, 2022.

For their latest single, Billy Talent have joined forces with Weezer's Rivers Cuomo. “End of Me” is the latest new music from the band, following a string of recent hits that include the #1 singles “Reckless Paradise” and “I Beg to Differ (This Will Get Better),” along with the anthemic prog-inspired “Forgiveness I + II.”

Of the new single, the band say, "This is a full circle moment for us. We've admired and have been fans of Weezer since the Blue Album until now. Before we had a title, this song was originally called 'Hendrix+Weezer' so it only felt right to ask Rivers to sing on it. The song encompasses the essence of 90's alt-rock which was a hugely impactful and influential time for our band.   We’re proud of the song and very happy to have Rivers be a part of it."