Biking this weekend if weather is fine on Sunday afternoon

shakitte

Sep 26, 2009, 4:52:01 PM9/26/09
to BikingPSU
Dear all,

I just checked the weather forcast on-line and it says that it will
clear up since Sunday noon. If the weather is fine, shall we go out
for biking? I suggest we can go to Toftrees in the northern part of
State College. Here is the link to the route:

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/pa/state-college/559064531

We may start from the Partee Library. We may also choose to come back
from the Golf Course (Point 10) in the map to campus instead of going
further to the south. Just post in the discussions if you have any
suggestions. Thanks.

Ye Cao

Zhaorong Ma

Sep 26, 2009, 11:09:20 PM9/26/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com, Wenying Xiong
Hey Ye,

That's a good idea! Thank you for the suggestion.
Count me in!
But I only have time after 3:30pm. Can we meet at the Library at 3:30 then?
Thanks.

And to Wenying, do you like to join us?
I don't know whether you are in the BkingPSU maillist or not.

Zhaorong
--
Zhaorong Ma
IBIOS Bioinformatics and Genomics PhD Candidate

曹晔

Sep 26, 2009, 11:44:52 PM9/26/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com, Wenying Xiong
That will be fine with me. Let's see the weather tmr.

Wenying Xiong

Sep 26, 2009, 11:46:02 PM9/26/09
to Zhaorong Ma, biki...@googlegroups.com
Hi~~~

Now I am in the mailing list.

Tomorrow I may join you, also possible to go with my neighbors, they may drive to a place then hiking.

I will tell you the decision tomorrow. Really hope to see your guys. :)

Wenying

siyin li

Sep 26, 2009, 11:47:46 PM9/26/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com

 hi, I am a new comer, what is tomorrow's biking route plan?

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:46:02 -0400
Subject: Re: Biking this weekend if weather is fine on Sunday afternoon
From: flyk...@gmail.com
To: mazha...@gmail.com
CC: biki...@googlegroups.com
More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

曹晔

Sep 26, 2009, 11:50:15 PM9/26/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
The link of the route is in the first email. Could you find it?

Wenying Xiong

Sep 27, 2009, 2:06:52 PM9/27/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
Hi, what is your guys' plan today? I have time to go, but it seems that it's still wet on the ground.

曹晔

Sep 27, 2009, 2:27:01 PM9/27/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
It is raining outside. I am afraid we will have to cancel it if the weather does not change better.

Zhaorong Ma

Sep 27, 2009, 2:33:59 PM9/27/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
I don't think the road will dry out today...
What a pity...
Let's wait for another week then.

Zhaorong

Wenying Xiong