今日实际骑车路线

1 view

Zhaorong Ma

Sep 14, 2009, 12:08:16 AM9/14/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
感谢Yong / Vincent 同学的建议!学到从Southgate Dr 抄近路到学校的方法:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=105873616766538343239.00047380d349d407f98a3&z=13

贴出来如果大家需要抄近路的可以参考。

--
Zhaorong Ma
IBIOS Bioinformatics and Genomics PhD Candidate

Vincent Wu

Sep 14, 2009, 12:29:56 PM9/14/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to the next XC ride in Rothrock! I can provide riding route if needed.

Yong

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:08:16 -0400
Subject: 今日实际骑车路线
From: mazha...@gmail.com
To: biki...@googlegroups.com

Zhaorong Ma

Sep 14, 2009, 4:08:39 PM9/14/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
Cannot wait to ride in Rothrock!
How about this weekend?

How many bikes can your car take?
And how many guys besides we two are going?

Thanks.

Zhaorong

Vincent Wu

Sep 14, 2009, 4:56:47 PM9/14/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
the car-rack can hold two bikes, and trunk can fit at least one, the same goes to the back seat if no one ride there. I only have myself on my side, don't know how many you can recruit. A group of 4-6 is a good size, but 2 is more than enough. If I won't go out of town, and the weather is OK, I will definitely go bikng this weekend!

Yong

Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:08:39 -0400
Subject: Re: 今日实际骑车路线

Zhaorong Ma

Sep 14, 2009, 5:08:36 PM9/14/09
to biki...@googlegroups.com
I don't know yet. If you don't mind, I may invite some of my friends to come.
I can take 1-2 bikes in my car, so together we can take up to 5 people.

When you know your schedule for this weekend, please let me know asap.
Then I'll ask others (who has a decent mountain bike of course..) to join us.