Help! other server to host our blog/website

Danielo

Feb 5, 2010, 10:51:16 AM2/5/10
to bikewo...@googlegroups.com

Ey darlings,

Here in cordoba we still need a web to spread our vibes and our bikes on our local environment. Our self-organise and free workshop Recicleta is not very well-known in the city, althoug everyweek we have 3-4 people coming around (we only open one day per week), and 1 or 2 for the first time.

The main target is to post some information about the opening schedule and the location or the workshop.
We would love to use and independent server, although our budget for that is very low. Any idea of a server that we would feel confortable with? what are you using right now?

a gozar
Danielo