House Party to Discuss Bike and Walk Issues with Richard McKinnon

richard mckinnon

Jun 26, 2014, 6:56:05 PM6/26/14
Hi

I am a huge champion of Bikes and Walking. In a week's time we are having a campaign house party at Alison Kendall's home to talk specifically about Bike, Walk and Mobility issues in Santa Monica and where we could/should go next.

Its going to be a fun event. I'd like you to come

See our invitation below and RSVP either to me or Laura Mathews. (la...@richardmckinnon.com)

regards,

richard mckinnon

Inline image 1
planning commissionercandidate, santa monica city council
city of santa monica, 310 451 2193, facebook  contribute

Alison's invitation

I would like to invite you, along with any other fans of active transportation, to meet with Council candidate Richard McKinnon at my home on Thursday, July 10, from 6-8pm. My home is at 2502 California Avenue, across from Douglas Park.​

Richard has been a long-time champion of bicycling and walking and of sustainable planning in Santa Monica.  From his early work with the SMMUSD PTSA and creative marketing of Bike It! Day, to advocate/strong support of early implementation of the Bike Action Plan as a Recreation and Park Commissioner, and strong active transportation advocacy on the Planning Commission, Richard has been a clear voice for meaningful, positive action to make Santa Monica an even better place to live, work, visit and play for all.

​Richard has bold ideas and boundless amounts of energy to help get them accomplished. I look forward to the chance to discuss with him and you the many ways we can make Santa Monica an even better place to walk and bike.  Together, we can continue to improve sustainability and quality of life while inspiring positive change in the rest of LA County.

Please join us for light refreshments and conversation.  Secure bike parking will be provided.  Walking and transit use is encouraged. Please carpool and request a guest parking permit in advance if you need one to stay over 2 hours.

Look forward to seeing you July 10.

Alison

--
Alison Kendall, Architect, LEED AP BD+C, AICP
310.586.1557 office

--
Alison Kendall, Architect, LEED AP BD+C, AICP
KENDALL PLANNING + DESIGN