LOBVLA => Santa Monica

Dr Michael Cahn

Jun 24, 2010, 12:49:16 AM6/24/10
to League of Bicycling Voters LA

In Santa Monica Spoke circles a sense develops that we need to be ready for local elections in November. Gary K made the suggestion that some of us could act as LOBVLA representative in putting together candidate meetings etc. This would give Spoke a little bit of distance from the hard core lobbying, and would give LOBVLA an opportunity to establish and develop processes on the local level. It could also give us an opportunity to recruit a few more hands on deck (apart from the Usual Suspects. . . )

Which brings me to a few questions regarding the state of our baby:

Where are we with c4 process?

Where are we with Logo?

Why is it so silent on this list ?

Cheers!