Weather Channel Co-Founder Slams Climate Forum

Fred A. Miller

Oct 23, 2014, 5:29:46 PM10/23/14
to Bikeshed

Weather Channel Co-Founder Slams Climate Forum

Ecofascists Michael Mann and Brenda Ekwurzel will be drumming up more "climate change" rhetoric at a forum Thursday hosted by The Hammer Museum at UCLA, and organizers are making it clear the event is about promoting an agenda, not representing a balanced view. "Despite the overwhelming scientific consensus that global warming is a danger to the planet, little progress has been made to reduce CO2 emissions," reads the opening sentence of the program advertisement. Meteorologist and Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman penned an open letter taking issue with the biased forum, writing: "[Y]ou have scheduled as your only speakers two people who continue to present the failed science as though it is the final and complete story on global warming/climate change. This is [a] major mistake. I urge you to re-examine your plan. It is important to have those who attend know that there is no climate crisis." He continues, "I am not a wacko flat-Earther. Nor am I a 'paid shill' (as has been claimed) of the Koch Brothers. I am a serious professional." These words will no doubt go in one ear and out the other, presenting another telling example of who constitutes the true climate "deniers." More...

--
"For so long as a hundred of us remain alive, we will yield in no
least way to English dominion. For we fight, not for glory nor