Moochelle Tells Barack To 'Get Out' After He 'Hits On' An Engaged Woman

Fred A. Miller

Nov 6, 2014, 12:51:26 AM11/6/14
to Bikeshed
Moochelle Tells Barack To 'Get Out' After He 'Hits On' An Engaged Woman
Posted On America's Conservative News

You've heard the story about the man who told Barack "don't touch my girlfriend," now this outlet claims that it has the rest of the story.

Read The Full Story
--
"For so long as a hundred of us remain alive, we will yield in no
least way to English dominion. For we fight, not for glory nor