[BC] Light and Motion polarity / color code

martygoodman

Feb 19, 2007, 5:00:16 PM2/19/07
to Sandiway Fong, Bikecurrent
${top_html_ad}
Dear Sandiway (or anyone else here on BikeCurrent who has this information)...

A while back I worked with you on adapting a Light and Motion ARC lamp for use with alternative power sources(one time use LiSO2 SAFT battery pack).

I now have occasion to modify another L&M ARC lamp, but seem to have lost my notes on this product.

Do you by any chance have the information I obtained for you regarding the polarity in the proprietary L&M connector's pins, and/or regarding the color coding of positive and negative power in the wiring?

I know I went to some length to ascertain that, an I'm sure I provided you (and BikeCurrent) with this information, but I seem to have lost my record of it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

---marty

${bottom_html_ad}

http://www.topica.com/?pTEXFOOTER