Reminder: Ride bikes with us in the Chapel Hill - Carrboro holiday parade!

1 view

John Rees

Dec 6, 2023, 2:43:15 PM12/6/23
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com
Cargo bikes needed!

Coming up Saturday! at 10:00 AM is the Chapel Hill - Carrboro Holiday Parade.

This year, there will be no motorized vehicles. As usual, us and other groups of people on bikes ride in the parade, decorated for the holidays. For the last 5 or so years, we have also been dispensing coffee from Carrboro Coffee co.

This year, we are also collecting food donations for the IFC along the route, and are calling on all cargo bike owners too help out.  Please join us for the parade. It is always a lot of fun.  If you operate a group, it is a good place to showcase your youth program or other bike organization.  The more bikes the better!   Contact us for details. Or, just show up at the intersection of Church and Franklin by 9:30 AM Saturday (the 9th) morning. Look for all the decorated bikes!

Weather on Saturday looks great!
Here is a write up about the event

https://triangleblogblog.com/2023/12/05/ride-with-us-in-the-cycling-community-in-the-holiday-parade/