Holiday Parade is this Saturday - Please join us!

John Rees

Nov 30, 2022, 2:59:56 PM11/30/22
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com
The parade is this Saturday morning.  While the parade starts at 10:30, we all need to be ready at our starting spot by 10:00 AM.  If you are joining us, and we hope you are, have your bike ready and meet us in the bike lane by the 140 West Plaza, which is at the intersection of West Franklin and Church Street (near the Target)
This is a great event for kids and we can help you find ways to ride back up to where you started from Carrboro.  Now that we have bike lanes on both sides of Franklin Street, it is pretty easy.  Contact me directly with any questions. The weather will be great, and as usual we will be giving out free Carrboro Coffee along the route
John
Instagram post w logos.png