Bike+Walk+Roll Accessibility Audit.

John Rees

Apr 4, 2022, 12:30:05 PM4/4/22
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com
Hi all. Some opportunities for helping the town perform an important audit.
Please contact the people in the attached email
Thanks John

Hope all is well. As part of our ongoing Transit Oriented Development (TOD) study, we are looking for folks who would like to participate in a Bike+Walk+Roll Accessibility Audit. The audit will be conducted during the week of April 11-16 on two consecutive afternoons (TBD), likely from 1:30-5:00 PM on each day. Volunteers are needed to walk+bike+roll and report the information on the conditions that they encounter to the consultants.

If you or someone you know is interested, please contact Eric Orozco directly using the information below.
T: 704.374.0916 x234
er...@neighboringconcepts.com

http://www.neighboringconcepts.com
I will share more details as we get them - let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Josh
Josh Mayo (he/him), Transportation Planner I
Town of Chapel Hill
405 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 969-5061