Bike light giveaway

Bicycle Alliance Chapel Hill

Aug 11, 2021, 3:03:49 PM8/11/21
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com
Hi all, just a reminder we are doing the bike light giveaway TOMORROW (Thursday) night starting at 8:05 PM on  the libra cotton bike path

If you are interested in taking part, here is the signup page:

Also, a reminder we plan to meet next Monday August 16. There will be an online zoom, and it is possible some may meet remotely like we did last month.
Here is the zoom link:

If you are joining, email us back to confirm the exact time. It will probably be at either 7 or 7:30PM, deepening on some un resolved details.
We hope to hear from you
John