Carrboro Open Streets - April 16 - volunteers needed!

Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com

Mar 15, 2023, 1:02:10 PM3/15/23
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com
Hi all, Carrboro Open Streets is  April 16!
This year, we will be doing a traffic garden, and we are looking for volunteers to help us set up and run it. Don’t worry, you don’t have to know a thing, we’ll have all the information and materials
Sign up is here:

You might ask, what is a traffic garden?  well here is probably more than you want to know

Basically, it is a mock up of a community, with stop signs, intersections and miniature roads. It’s purpose is to permit children to learn how to navigate the streets and is a great first step to learning safe movements on a bike!
Join us on the 16th of April, it will be a lot of fun!
Screenshot-2022-12-22-at-08-35-58-Chapel-Hill-Traffic-Garden.png