Ride marshals needed for September 16 ride around town

John Rees

Sep 8, 2022, 12:27:28 PM9/8/22
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com
Rene and I are organizing a ride directed mostly at UNC faculty, staff and students.  It will start and end at the pit, and we will be providing Pizza for folks when we ride back.
https://go.unc.edu/bike2022
Rene worked with CL Graves at the RecyleRy on the route.  So, it’s a nice solid and chill ride.

If you can’t ride, we could use some help to remain at the pit to revive the pizza when the ride concludes.  Let me know if you can ride, marshal or hep at the pit.
Thanks
BikeAroundCH.jpeg