Traffic counting on Culbreth road

John Rees

Apr 23, 2021, 11:59:25 PM4/23/21
to Bike Chapel Hill - BikeChapelHill.com

Hi all.  The town and the NC DOT will be re paving Culbreth Road this summer.
There is a possible chance it could be re striped for bike lanes.  I say possible, because it is really just an idea at this point..  However, the town is looking for help in doing counts of traffic movements.  Basically, they are looking for people who have time next week , ideally Thursday, to help count movements at one of the 6 intersections.  Please let me know if you are interested, and have availability .
Contact me ( John Rees) if you have any questions.
Thanks