Fwd: Bike Rodeo Volunteers needed July 12

John Rees

Jun 24, 2024, 3:18:50 PM (5 days ago) Jun 24
to bikecha...@googlegroups.com

(note: turn on "display images" for best experience)

Bike Rodeo Volunteers Needed July 12

On Friday, July 12, from 8 a.m to noon, BikeCarrboro (CBC) and Bike Alliance of Chapel Hill (BACH) will once again be hosting the annual bike rodeo at the Rogers-Eubanks Neighborhood Association (RENA) Summer Camp.

Volunteers are needed to help set up the course, fit helmets, check air in tires, do bike checks, help guide the rider to the different stations, etc. There are 2 shifts. Pick the one that suits you best! We need some mechanic help during the earlier shift when the kids arrive with their bikes, and we need people to help distribute helmets, set up the rodeo course, and help the kids at each station. We have held this event for the past several years and it is always great. (It is also always hot, but we get snow cones at the end to cool us off 😊). We'd love to have you come and be a part of its success. You can sign up to volunteer here.. Thanks, as always, for your help!