Holiday Parade is December 3

John Rees

Nov 18, 2022, 1:52:17 PM11/18/22
to bikecha...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: BikeCarrboro <bikeca...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 12:06 PM
Subject: Holiday Parade is December 3

display images for best results

Come ride with us December 3!

The Community Holiday Parade is returning on Saturday, December 3, at 10 am, and we are entered, along with other groups, as "Our Cycling Community." and we would love for you to join us.

After all, what is a parade without bicycles? Indeed, we love to fill the parade with bicycles of all sorts. We'll have riders from BikeCarrboro, BACH, the ReCYCLEry, Chapel Hill Special Olympics Cycling, some riding unicycles and big wheel bikes, and just those who ride their bikes for recreation and transportation. Please come join us! Bring your kids (carry them on the bike or let them ride!), haul stuff, do tricks, or just ride.

(If you can't ride, we would love to have 2 people volunteer to carry the banner! Please send a note to heidi...@gmail.com if you would be willing/interested in doing this.)

Remember to make it festive! Decorate yourself and your bike!

We will be meeting near Church St and Franklin St at 9:00 (Note: this is a new location. We will NOT be meeting at the Planetarium as in past years). The parade will start at 10 and travel to the ending point at Carrboro Town Hall. See you there, with bells on 😊.

FacebookTwitterInstagram

FOLLOW US

This message was sent to jre...@gmail.com from bikeca...@gmail.com

BikeCarrboro