[hq2600] From Cynthia McKinney: Interesting Ebola - Oil and Gas Map

HQ

Aug 31, 2014, 7:23:52 AM8/31/14
to upd...@lists.allthingscynthiamckinney.com
Patricia Doyle, Ph.D. compared the ebola outbreak with known oil and gas reserves. She says that local fishermen had been complaining that there were no fish along the African littoral. Now, that problem could be eliminated--and not with more fish!!! Amazing what researchers can find when they actually do research!

http://www.rense.com/general96/eboseng.html

--
 ----------------------------------------------------------+
|    __o     CONTINENTAL CRITICAL MASS
|  _`\;,_               come ride with me
| (*)/ (*)
|                  Bike4Peace Across the USA
-----------------------------------------------------------+

http://claritypress.com/McKinneyII.html
http://www.claritypress.com/McKinney.html
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial
http://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/CynthiaSpeaks

Silence is the deadliest weapon of mass destruction.

"The Bush family has a political dynasty that the Kennedy family was not allowed to have."
Steve Cokely

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."  Donald Rumsfeld

"We as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The biggest weapon in the hands of the oppressors is the minds of the oppressed." Steve Biko

"Make your spirit flexible, and nothing will ever bend you out of shape."  Wisdom by Taro Gold