[hq2600] From Cynthia McKinney: Join Judyth Vary Baker (and me--by Skype) for an evening at the Carter Center in Atlanta

HQ

Oct 16, 2014, 2:56:13 AM10/16/14
to upd...@lists.allthingscynthiamckinney.com

Judyth Vary Baker has an amazing story to tell. And she's going to tell it to us in person at the Carter Center on October 24th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Free Admission! She will have her books there for sale! I'm going to join in by Skype because I'm fascinated with the knowledge and the background of this intriguing woman.

My Dissertation Committee member, Dr. Peter Dale Scott, writes about Deep Events. The assassination of President Kennedy certainly qualifies as a Deep Event. Read his interesting recent work tying the President's assassination to recent Deep Events posted on my FaceBook page, linked below.

Those that get away with crime, continue to commit criminal acts. And that's what we have burrowed inside our government--a criminal cabal willing to do any and everything to achieve their own purposes. And only the people of the United States can stop them.

Come and hear Judyth Vary Baker for yourself. I know I'll be there--by Skype--to look, listen, and learn.

Free Admission!

--
 ----------------------------------------------------------+
|    __o     CONTINENTAL CRITICAL MASS
|  _`\;,_               come ride with me
| (*)/ (*)
|                  Bike4Peace Across the USA
-----------------------------------------------------------+

http://claritypress.com/McKinneyII.html
http://www.claritypress.com/McKinney.html
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial
http://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/CynthiaSpeaks

Silence is the deadliest weapon of mass destruction.

"The Bush family has a political dynasty that the Kennedy family was not allowed to have."
Steve Cokely

"Be true to who you are. Don't worry how others may view you. Society is ill, infected with racism, homophobia, and violence. Always remember, it is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to such a profoundly sick society."  Coretta Scott King

"We as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The biggest weapon in the hands of the oppressors is the minds of the oppressed." Steve Biko

"Make your spirit flexible, and nothing will ever bend you out of shape."  Wisdom by Taro Gold
jimmy carter center poster 24 oct 2014.jpg