[hq2600] From Cynthia: THANK YOU for your support of the Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless!!

HQ

Dec 16, 2013, 8:07:40 PM12/16/13
to upd...@lists.allthingscynthiamckinney.com
Because of you our Coat and Blanket Drive was a huge success!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!  It was a huge success given the weather!!!!!  I was inside singing songs with the other volunteers!!!  We toured the facility; came up with ideas for the future, sang songs with the men, collected donations, sorted them, and they were passed out same day!!!!!!

It was AMAZING, the public's response without one written word in the press.  ALL DONE on social media.  I see now, how powerful the people can move on their own.

THANKS to all of you who did, or tried to, or wanted to participate, or even thought about us as we were there in the midst of the dreary weather.  Many of you have asked about cash donations and the Task Force paypal page not working.  Let me get with the Task Force and see what we can do for donations.

We'll be doing more with the Task Force.  It does such good work and is under attack because of developers want its downtown location on Peachtree Street.

THANK YOU!  And visit my Facebook page linked below for photos of the day!!!

--
 ----------------------------------------------------------+
|    __o     CONTINENTAL CRITICAL MASS
|  _`\;,_               come ride with me
| (*)/ (*)
|                  Bike4Peace Across the USA
-----------------------------------------------------------+

http://claritypress.com/McKinneyII.html
http://www.claritypress.com/McKinney.html
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial

Silence is the deadliest weapon of mass destruction.

"The Bush family has a political dynasty that the Kennedy family was not allowed to have."
Steve Cokely

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."  Donald Rumsfeld

"We as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The biggest weapon in the hands of the oppressors is the minds of the oppressed." Steve Biko

"Make your spirit flexible, and nothing will ever bend you out of shape."  Wisdom by Taro Gold