[hq2600] From Cynthia McKinney: Saturday, December 14, 10:00 am Downtown Atlanta Reminder

HQ

Dec 13, 2013, 11:17:07 PM12/13/13
to upd...@lists.allthingscynthiamckinney.com
Don't forget the coat and blanket drive Saturday morning!  The Task Force for the Homeless is located in downtown Atlanta at the corner of Peachtree Street and Pine Street.

Metro Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless, Inc.
477 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA  30308-3102
404-230-5000

I'll be there tomorrow, starting at 10:00 am.  Please drop off your donations tomorrow morning.  Just follow the signs--there will be volunteers to collect your donation and you wont' even have to get out of your car!  Unless you want to!!!

We will make distribution of the collected items on the same day!!!!!  Everything you give will be received by persons in need.

News Flash:  When I visited the Task Force this afternoon, I saw that a local women's shelter had just closed its doors to those in need and women and children have now flooded the Atlanta Task Force with no place else to go!!!!!

Can't come to help us?  Then you can make a tax-deductible cash donation via paypal.

For more information, please visit:  https://www.facebook.com/events/711369862207878/?ref=22

Please visit my facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial

--
 ----------------------------------------------------------+
|    __o     CONTINENTAL CRITICAL MASS
|  _`\;,_               come ride with me
| (*)/ (*)
|                  Bike4Peace Across the USA
-----------------------------------------------------------+

http://claritypress.com/McKinneyII.html
http://www.claritypress.com/McKinney.html
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial

Silence is the deadliest weapon of mass destruction.

"The Bush family has a political dynasty that the Kennedy family was not allowed to have."
Steve Cokely

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."  Donald Rumsfeld

"We as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The biggest weapon in the hands of the oppressors is the minds of the oppressed." Steve Biko

"Make your spirit flexible, and nothing will ever bend you out of shape."  Wisdom by Taro Gold