direct action

jan wood

Mar 5, 2017, 3:07:22 PM3/5/17
to Beth Hadley, Carol Taylor, Linda Hale, Thomas Martin, Larry Leonard, bike4...@googlegroups.com, Dick Allen, Cynthia Mckinney, Robert Baeyen, Gina Cuclis, Helen Marsh, Vernon Huffman, Yaney Mac Iver, Jan Wood, Lynn Woolsey, Mariko Yamada, Calum Weeks, Raymund Gallian, Tom McKean, barney...@yahoo.com, Annette Cole
I read the New Yorker article on the efficacy of contacting congress people. I applaud the work of OFA and the part we have been playing. This work feels crucial.
Here is a link trumpstoleit.org
I am also convinced that if we cannot redress the Jim Crow tactics of Crosscheck before the mid terms we will have a hard time getting a true vote.