[hq2600] From Cynthia McKinney: Support Project Unspeakable--Reclaim the USA that was meant to be!

HQ

Nov 6, 2014, 11:31:45 PM11/6/14
to upd...@lists.allthingscynthiamckinney.com
Support the TRUTH about the Assassinations of the 1960s that changed our country; memory will allow us to recapture now the USA that we should have had back then.  Support Project Unspeakable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBwdRPnTIfE  http://projectunspeakable.com/

--
 ----------------------------------------------------------+
|    __o     CONTINENTAL CRITICAL MASS
|  _`\;,_               come ride with me
| (*)/ (*)
|                  Bike4Peace Across the USA
-----------------------------------------------------------+

http://claritypress.com/McKinneyII.html
http://www.claritypress.com/McKinney.html
https://www.facebook.com/CynthiaMcKinneyOfficial
http://www.allthingscynthiamckinney.com/CynthiaSpeaks

Silence is the deadliest weapon of mass destruction.

"The Bush family has a political dynasty that the Kennedy family was not allowed to have."
Steve Cokely

"Be true to who you are. Don't worry how others may view you. Society is ill, infected with racism, homophobia, and violence. Always remember, it is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to such a profoundly sick society."  Coretta Scott King

"We as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values."  Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The biggest weapon in the hands of the oppressors is the minds of the oppressed." Steve Biko

"Make your spirit flexible, and nothing will ever bend you out of shape."  Wisdom by Taro Gold