Bikes at the Farmer's Market this Saturday, July 2nd

Mark Stosberg

Jul 2, 2010, 1:02:16 PM7/2/10
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com

This Saturday, July 3rd, I'll have a bike booth with Tre at the Farmer's
Market by Morrison Reeves Library. We'll be there from 8 to 10.

We'll have some Richmond Bike Maps to give away, as well as a selection
of unusual bikes to check out and possibly a test drive around the
parkign lot. The bikes might include a "bakfiets", a folding bike, an 8
foot cargo trailer and possibly a recumbent. Our electric Yuba Mundo
cargo bike will also like make a brief guest appearance.

So, come and join us to show off your own bike, or ride over to do some
shopping and say hi.

Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/bike