National Road Heritage Trail needs you.

Michael

Apr 18, 2011, 11:47:15 AM4/18/11
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I am Michael Thuman.  I am the Wayne County board member of the NRHT.
What is the NRHT?  We are a all volunteer board to support the 160 mile E W trail along the old Pensy line paralleling the National Road (US 40).
It is being build from West to East by local groups the NRHT serves to tie all these groups together and have a common theme and standards.
This trial will provide recreation and transportation access along 40 to all residents and will connnect with several other trails across the state.
Locally the NRHT will connnect to the Cardinal Greenway and SPUR's River trails.
I am looking for help with the NRHT espically as the NRHT is now looking to start buying pacels and holding them for the trail developer.

If you want to learn more please contact me.

Michael

Mar 19, 2012, 1:34:19 PM3/19/12
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com
 I will be meeting with Centerville about their new road and accomanying trail.  Upon the results of that meeting I may need help to define/sign a rustic trail in centerville.
Anyone interested.