Bike Richmond at Earth Day from 10-2

Mark Stosberg

Apr 16, 2011, 9:12:55 AM4/16/11
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com

I'll be representing Bike Richmond at the Earth Day event today if you
want to meet up, or help staff the booth. Here's what I'll have to
share:

- Free Bike Maps
- a Draft of Richmond's upcoming long range transportation plan.
( It includes a "Complete Streets" policy and a number of
bike lanes ).
- a map of the bike racks that should appear on Main Street this spring
- A Yuba Mundo electric cargo bike, made to easily haul kids and cargo
over distances and up hills

Perhaps I'll see you there.

Mark

Mark Stosberg

Apr 16, 2011, 9:13:52 AM4/16/11
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com

The event will be at IU East. Here's there website:

http://www.copeenvironmental.org/earth_day.htm

Mark

Kent Beisner

Apr 17, 2011, 12:31:16 PM4/17/11
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com
Mark, we were helping an Aunt who has lost her husband. Saturday was
a missed day for me, in Richmond. Hope your Earth Day went well.
Thanks for the invite. Kent