Fix a flat presentation

Kent

Mar 2, 2010, 1:35:05 PM3/2/10
to Bike Richmond
FIX A FLAT & Bicycle Tips. An informal presentation and hands on
experience for:

1. How to keep your chain clean
2. Checks before your ride
3. Maintain your tires
4. Change a flat tire

Date: April 6, 2010
Time: 6:30 pm
First English Lutheran Church
2727 East Main Street
In the Fellowship Hall

annalisa144

Mar 3, 2010, 7:48:44 PM3/3/10
to Bike Richmond
any charge? should people rsvp?

Kent Beisner

Mar 4, 2010, 6:55:09 AM3/4/10
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com
No charge, just come for the information and, hopefully, good time with other interested folks.  No rsvp necessary, I'll talk if only one shows up.  Just want to share a few tips I've learned over a lifetime of bicycling.  This is supposed to be fun and begin the excitement for the coming season.

Kent

Kent

Mark Stosberg

Apr 5, 2010, 8:06:59 PM4/5/10
to Bike Richmond
This is a reminder that the following presentation is coming up this
Tuesday.

There is no charge and no need to RSVP. Kent is a regular bike
commuter
around town and I'm sure will do a great job.

If you can't make the presentation, here's a favorite photo of an
easter bike ride
to remind you to get out and ride (as if the spring weather wasn't
encouragement enough!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markstos/4489870749/

Mark