[bikes] Bike racks coming to Reid Hospital in the next couple of weeks

Mark Stosberg

May 1, 2010, 6:39:46 PM5/1/10
to bike-r...@googlegroups.com

You have been surprised by the lack of bike parking when visiting the
new Reid Hospital. That situation should improve soon, as this was just
passed along to me from their Director of Engineering:

"We also recently ordered 2 more [bike racks] to install out front near
the OCC [the main entrance] and ER.(No roofs over them) I anticipate these to arrive and be installed in
the next couple of weeks."

Progress is also being made on getting bike racks on Main Street, but
there is not yet a final plan or estimated installation date to
announce yet.

Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/bike